Giveaway Winners Announcement – Lenovo P11 Plus & More
Viewers of Jackie M’s Tourism Malaysia Sydney partnership project, Street Food Journeys 4 (Laksas of Malaysia) and 5 (Malaysia: Melting Pot of Asia), will have heard about our Giveaway to celebrate this series, with prizes including –
- our limited-edition Tourism Malaysia-MOMC and MAFI-MOMC aprons
- Zaleha Olpin’s My Rendang Isn’t Crispy Cookbook
- products from Mazna Merten’s Sudee range of dry pastes from some of the episodes
- Jackie M’s Street Food At Home mini cookbook plus usb drive containing all past issues of the MOMC recipe magazine.
The biggest prize in this Giveaway, of course, was a Lenovo Tab P11 Plus tablet, valued at AUD$547, which was featured in most of the episodes in these two series.
Across 4 weeks, viewers were encouraged to catch clues from the most recent episode of Street Food Journeys and answer questions in order to score points towards their Giveaway entries. Some of the questions were straightforward (eg. what’s this week’s secret code word that’s displayed onscreen during the show) and others required a bit more attention (eg. what’s the model of the Lenovo tablet on display in the episode).
We received a total of 1645 entries during the month the Giveaway was Live, so thank you to everyone who participated. The winners were picked based on the number of correct answers, and I’m thrilled to announce the winners’ list as follows (displayed in order of Name | Country | Prize) –
- Y. Koh | Australia | Maznah/Sudee Dry Pastes
- S. Woon | Australia | Maznah/Sudee Dry Pastes
- P. K. Ryn | Malaysia | Zaleha Olpin’s My Rendang Isn’t Crispy Cookbook
- M. van Sluis | Netherlands | Maznah/Sudee Dry Pastes
- S. Haider | Saudi Arabia | Jackie M. Street Food At Home mini cookbook plus USB drive containing library of Masters of Malaysian Cuisine past issues
- A. Thomson | United Kingdom |1 x MOMC-Tourism Malaysia Apron & 1 x MOMC-MAFI Apron
- J. D. Katz | United States | Jackie M. Street Food At Home mini cookbook plus USB drive containing library of Masters of Malaysian Cuisine past issues
- S. Dawkins | New Zealand | 1 x MOMC-Tourism Malaysia Apron & 1 x MOMC-MAFI Apron
- J. Kaur | New Zealand | Jackie M. Street Food At Home mini cookbook plus USB drive containing library of Masters of Malaysian Cuisine past issues
A special shoutout goes to the winner of our main prize, the Lenovo Tab P11 Plus Tablet –
- M.Z. Teoh | Australia | Lenovo P11 Plus Tablet
All our winners have been notified via email (if you’ve come across this post and missed the email, please check your spam folder or otherwise reach out to us and provide your shipping address and contact number – you have until 7 December 2022 to do so) and the prizes will be sent out from Sydney, Australia very soon.
Congratulations to all our winners and a huge thank you to our prize sponsors including Masters of Malaysian Cuisine’s Zaleha Olpin, Mazna Merten, Tourism Malaysia, Malaysia’s Ministry of Agriculture and Food Industries, and, of course, Lenovo.
To everyone else who participated in the Street Food Journeys Giveaway, thanks very much for tuning in and taking part in the draw, and we wish you better luck next time!
good job for everyone..